A TRIBUTE to the KING

Pussy Floods

“Oh fuck me Daddy, fuck my ass!” Megan pleaded.
“I’m trying to honey…I want to squirt in your ass!”
“Fuck my ass…fuck it hard! Fuck me Daddy!” she
squealed, as Damien ground her ass to the very root of
his member… “Fuck me ohhhhh!!!! I’m going to cum!”
He could feel the tight walls of her rectum contracting,
gripping his prick as if it were an unopened ham steak.
Megan began to cum. Little rivulets of her juice sluiced
down his thighs, soaking the blankets, puddling onto the
floor, and covering the room with the ripe aroma of musk
and scum. “I’m going to cum…going to cum!” moaned Megan. She thrust back her red head and screamed, holding onto his thighs for dear life, as her fingers worked her wet pussy as hard as she could! Her red cunt began to spill cumjuice, her ass contracted violently…squeezing his prick and forcing an orgasm!

No comments: