A TRIBUTE to the KING

All For One

Sunlight shimmered around her raven hair as she licked my pleasure-glazed prick. Sue was gifted—and for a tad I envied Staxe. Her flicking tongue sent searing bolts of delight through my body.

“Is this what you like?”

As honest response I licked her clit savagely.

“I’m going to come…going to come,” she began to moan…rivulets of juice sluiced off my face and drenched the bed. Suddenly, the room was filled with the ripe aroma of scum!

With my penis aquiver I took the dive into her soaking tight cunt. It munched mindlessly on my cock. Our fucking became frenzied and with a final resolute thrust I exploded inside her.

“Didn’t even miss me didya?”

Staxe stood naked and set right beside the bed. He reached for my meatus and unsheathed. White dappled semen oozed out of its tiny pink lips.

“Your cock looks delicious,” he said as he reclined on the bed.

Sue came over, straddled his head, and began the grind. Her cunt softened and opened as her thrusts became sharper, and her pubic bone crushed his nose as he tried to tongue deeper. She came a few seconds later, her spasms strong, followed by a full tenting of her vagina…

No comments: